OK, I might be exaggerating just a bit. But I have to admit, even me who doesn’t admit much, that this is pretty good. I thought long and hard about this. I thought maybe I would even giveaway a Tailor’s Ham and Seam Roll set from the shop. But then this idea just hit me, as I was wearing the silly dress that I made from this pattern. Hit me like a rock. Seriously, it was that hard.
Let’s start this off by me talking about how I like kits. I’m a very “kit” oriented person. You know those food kits that you can buy at the store? Yeah, I go crazy when I see those. One of my favorites being the “taco kit.” Yes, its true. I really love kits.
Though this is not an entire kit, it does at least includes the most vital elements, the fabric and the pattern. And besides, kits usually come with instructions for you to buy a few things anyway. How much better can this get? A “Sewing Project Kit” for you to make your own Naughty Secretary Dress.
Here’s what you’ll get if you win:
- Simplicity 2724, in your size, I might just add. I’ll be buying this after the winner is selected.
- the skirt and top fabric (keep in mind, this is a dress). The top fabric is a cotton print, a warmer tone for Fall and the bottom is the exact same I used on my Naughty Secretary Dress. You’ll receive enough of the top fabric to make the bodice and the short sleeve version and enough of the bottom fabric to make either the slim or full skirted option.
Now, if you didn’t like my Naughty Secretary Dress, well I guess this giveaway isn’t for you. I also need to mention that I’m not including the fabric for the lining (if you indeed want a lining) the thread or the zipper, but I figure you might want just a little bit of your own creativity infused into the project.
How to enter:
- Leave your calling card in the comments section (you know, just leave me a comment. please enter your email address in the first part. its not published, except to me and wild horses couldn’t drag it from me, in other words, your email is safe with me)
- For a Double Double (yes, like In N Out) leave a calling card and become a fan of my Facebook Page (don’t worry, if you’re already a fan, I’ll take that into consideration)
- For a Triple Play (like Comcast) leave a calling card, become a Facebook fan and subscribe to me in your blog reader
Lucky Strike for the winner. And International Participants are welcome to enter! I’ll be picking the winner at random bearing in mind how many times you’ve thrown yourself into the ring. This giveaway ends Friday, September 10 at midnight. I’ll be announcing the winner on Monday, September 13.
Play nice now!